One of the best apps to have arrived in recent times is the SHAREit app. It is used for one primary task: sending and receiving files from one device to another wirelessly, and without disturbing your mobile data or your Internet bill. In case you are a heavy Internet user, you will know that these bills can be, often, insurmountable. To this extent, it is possible to transfer files from one PC to another using SHAREit app for Windows. This guide is meant to simplify the issue.
SHAREit App for Windows: How to Install it?
The process of using the SHAREit app on Windows PC is very simple, and the entire process will not take a lot of time, provided you have a pretty fast and reliable Internet connection. Also, you will be able to use the SHAREit app without any need for an Internet connection which means that you can now say goodbye to the days of wire transfers, Bluetooth connections, and USB cables. Simply follow the steps listed below to install the SHAREit app for your PC.
SHAREit for Windows: Methods
This is the list of steps you must follow in order to install the SHAREit app on your Windows PC. Follow them very carefully and do not deviate from them at all. Also, remember to get back to us in case you are facing any problems in installing the app.
In order to install SHAREit for Windows, you must have an Android emulator. For the sake of simplicity and the ease-of-use, we have made out the steps in an easy-to-follow pattern.
- Download the Ko Player app. This is the safest Android emulator currently available.
- Next, you will need to have administrator credentials for you to be able to install the Ko Player on your PC. If you do not have it, make sure you get it before you begin the installation process.
- Next, download the APk file of the SHAREit app. Be sure to download from the link we have provided on this page so that it will be the most updated file. Also, be sure that you download the most recent Apk file. This will ensure you receive all the latest bug fixes of the new app and all the extra features which every such new release always carries.
- Now, be sure that you download the SHAREit Apk file somewhere you can find it very easily, preferably on your device’s desktop. This will also complete the automatic anti-virus scan, assuming that you have an anti-virus detection software on your machine.
- On the left-hand corner of the emulator, you will find a taskbar with some options. Hover the cursor around and over it. This will open some new options.
- Hover, more specifically, on the last option. This will open a new feature, one that will say ‘Add APK file.’
- Click on it and then add the SHAREit Apk on your desktop.
- You are now ready to begin your transfers.
In the end, we must say that if you follow our guide to download SHAREit App for the Windows PC very carefully, you will soon be able to use the new app without any trouble.