Combine superlative camera quality and impeccable smartphone performance, what you get is the all new Micromax Selfie 2. A phone designed to capture your memories and yourself in the best way possible, the Selfie 2 comes with an 8MP front camera with front flash and a 13 MP rear camera with Sony sensors. Running on the latest Android Nougat and powered by MediaTek MT6737 Quad-core processor the smartphones flaunts a stylish and premium metallic design that is sure to make the heads turn.
Selfie Soft Light| Real Time Bokeh | Auto Scene Detection| Super Pixel| 84° Wide Angle | Face Beauty Mode | One Touch Shot
The Selfie 2 offers you:
- 13 MP rear camera setup with Sony sensors. 8 MP selfie camera with soft selfie flash to eliminate the unnatural pic under regular flash
- The camera mode gives you a real time Bokeh option- an effect which captures the depth and distance information of your subject in detail, allowing you to click pictures that seem to be taken on the macro mode of an SLR camera.
- Auto Scene Detection – Auto scene detection analyses the type of scene and shooting conditions you are photographing and then automatically provides you with options to select the best settings.
- Super Pixel- latest technology that lets you capture pictures that are super clear with minimum noise and blur
- Gallery 4.0- Gallery 4.0 uses image and facial recognition technologies to allow users to search for photos in the gallery by recognizing a person’s face.
- An unmatched 100 day replacement warranty ( as part of the one year warranty) on hardware
- A Truecaller dialler integration that helps users get a seamless caller ID, spam detection, dialing and messaging experience.
3GB RAM + 32 GB Internal Memory + 3000mAh Battery
With MediaTek MT6737 Quad-core processor is designed to optimize power consumption. It saves up to 30% power consumption and ensures seamless gaming and multitasking experience. The 3GB DDR3 RAM under the hood is designed to deliver Large Capacity Rapid Access which translates into compact storage, better performance at Low Power and slag free multi-tasking experience.
Be it either memories or important documents from work, the 32 GB internal memory that is expandable to 64 GB ensures translating into 8,000* Photos, 4,000* Songs, 500min* Videos
The smartphone is powered through the day by 3000 mAh battery that means a Standby Time- 250Hrs, a Talk Time of 11Hrs and Music Playback of up to 22Hrs. The smartphone also offers 4G VoLTE with separate slots for Dual SIM and Micro SD cards. The phone comes along with gesture, motion keys that simplify tasks such as music switching, snoozing alarm etc.
Design and Display
5.2-inch display |High Brightness Screen| Graceful curve I 8.6mm super slim visual thickness I Melt in your palm I High Glaze Finish
The Micromax Selfie 2 has an all metal body that comes with graceful curves that make the phone melt in your palm. The NCVM coating on edges and chamfering on fingerprint sensor make for a stunning device.
The 5.2 inch HD 2.5D display provides clearer and sharper images with high contrast ratio. A special feature called the High brightness screen brings smarter visibility not only under sun light but low light conditions as well. The smartphone comes with an ultra-fast front fingerprint sensor at the back.
Price: 9999/- (Availability: At Retails stores from 1st August 2017)
About Micromax Informatics
Also Read: How do mobile apps help in data security?
Micromax Informatics Limited is the 10th largest mobile brand in the world (Counterpoint Research) and one of the leading consumer electronics company. Over the past decade, Micromax has pioneered the democratization of technology for masses by offering affordable innovations through their products and removing barriers for large scale adoption of advanced technologies. The brand embraces innovative product portfolio ranging from feature rich, dual – SIM phones, 4G Android smartphones, tablets, Smart televisions, Air Conditioners and Laptops. With successful operations across India, Russia and other SAARC markets, Micromax sells more than 3 million Mobility Devices every month.